FWLabels.com accounts cannot be used for the sole purpose of collecting rebates or otherwise extending credit to yourself or others. In compliance with Legal laws, BFWLabels.com will withhold payment of any account balance until it contains standing sales made by 3 or more different Buyers.
15. If I refer a customer to one product, and they purchase several products, will I get a commission on each sale?
16. Am I 100% guaranteed referral credit no matter what the customer does to avoid being tracked?
Tracking referrals is crucial to the success of our business, so you can be sure that we use our best efforts to track customers within the constraints of the law and available technology. However, for the sake of legal correctness, we have to make the following disclaimer:
The affiliate (if any) we associate with any sale is determined by an automated tracking system. Any decision made by this system is final and not subject to petition or debate. Though we believe our tracking system to be more fair and accurate than any alternative, we make no representation regarding the ability of the system to track any specific customer, for any specific length of time.
17. Can your system track the number of hits my link gets?
In order to minimize response time, our server is not currently programmed to count link hits explicitly. It is possible, however, to perform a count on your end by using a cgi counter script at your site to receive incoming link hits.
18. How many products can I promote at one time?
As many as you want! BFWLabels.com does not limit the number of products that affiliates can promote.
19. Can I purchase products through my own link?
The short answer is yes, but BFWLabels.com does not condone affiliates using their accounts for this sole purpose. The Commissions for this sale would be credited to your Account Referrer.
20. Where can I advertise my links?
There are a variety of ways in which you may promote products. How many or how little of the available methods you choose to employ is purely up to your discretion. Be sure the ways you choose to promote your products is in compliance with our Client Contract.
21. I'm a beginner affiliate. Where can I go to find help?
Since your success as a affiliate is important to BFWLabels.com we have collected some resources that you might find helpful in understanding how to maximize your opportunities. For more information, please visit our Resources page.
22. Can sellers cheat affiliates by "undoing" the commission on a sale, or by pretending that a sale was returned?
No. Unlike other popular affiliate solutions, we handle both the sale and the awarding of commissions. The only way to undo a commission is to approve a return of the order.
To Promote You Need an BFWLabels.com Account.
To Open an BFWLabels.com Account Click Here
Affiliate Link FAQ
1. What is a "Affiliate Link"?
For an affiliate to earn credit for a sale, the customer must first follow an BFWLabels.com Affiliate Link. The link takes the customer to the Seller's Affiliate Link Target URL, and automatically credits the affiliate with that referral.
2. How do I make a Affiliate Link?
Your Affiliate Links should be targeted to the top level of the current window, and should be in the following format:
Here it is in html:
Here's how to make it work...
Replace AFFILIATE with the affiliate ID
Replace CLICK HERE with any promotional text or image you prefer.
3. Where can I find Products to link to?
For an updated list of Products Use Search Bar or Designer Section.
4. Can I get paid for referrals without using Affiliate Links?
No. The referral needs to pass through our link in order for us to track the referral.
5. With Affiliate Links does the first or last affiliate get the commission?
When a purchase is made the commission is awarded to the last affiliate who referred the customer to that particular Product.
6. For how long do you track each referral?
After you make a referral, you will earn a commission if the customer purchases any product up to 60 days later.
7. What percentage of BFWLabels.com sales are referred by affiliates?
Among our top selling products, over 25% of sales are generated by affiliates. Overall, affiliates generate over 50% of all BFWLabels.com sales.
8. Will I get referral credit if I hide Affiliate Links by making them open into a frame, iframe, layer, applet, image, or other sub-window object?
No. These are illegal Affiliate Links. For security reasons, and to ensure proper tracking of your referrals, all Affiliate Links must be targeted to the top level of a new or existing window.
9. What happens if I do make illegal Affiliate Links?
The short answer is that if you make illegal Affiliate Links you will lose money.
Affiliate Links targeted to frames or iframes are automatically retargeted to fill the top level of same window, with full affiliate referral credit awarded. Note that this retargeting may have the unintended effect of displacing your entire web site.
Affiliate Links targeted to images or other invisible html objects give you no affiliate referral credit at all. In some cases they will also prevent you from receiving affiliate referral credit for legal Affiliate Links on the same page.
Accounts that are found to be abusing the Affiliate Link system may be terminated without notice.
10. How would I target a Affiliate Link to a new window instead?
To open a Affiliate Link in a new window set the target attribute of the Affiliate Link to "_blank". Here's an example of the contents of your 'a' tag:
11. My site relies on putting rotating advertisements in a separate frame. Is there a way to advertise Affiliate Links in a frame?
Yes, just don't fill the frame with the Affiliate Link. Design your own ad (an html page or image) to fill the frame. When the customer clicks on the ad (or some link therein), target that link to a new window filled with the Affiliate Link.
12. What about people whose browsers are set to reject "3rd party" cookies?
Our Affiliate Links always open at the top level of the current browser window, and we issue all cookies during that redirect. These are called "1st party" cookies because the cookie is coming from the same domain name as the page itself.
In contrast, most affiliate systems set cookies by having users embed a reference to an outside image, script, or frame on their web page. These are called "3rd party" cookies because the domain names don't match. Such cookies are frequently blocked by privacy software.
15. Besides cookies, what other methods do you use to track Affiliate Links?
Tracking Affiliate Links and affiliate credit with cookies is 100% accurate in the vast majority of cases. For some percentage of customers, however, cookies do not work for tracking. In these rare instances, customers either have cookies turned off in their browser, have utilized new browser security and/or privacy parameters, or have other software installed on their computer that prevents BFWLabels.com from setting a cookie at all. We have developed a new technology that will accurately track Affiliate Links and award correct affiliate credit for most instances where cookies are not set. This new technology works hand-in-hand with our current cookie-tracking system to ensure proper credit is awarded to referring affiliates.
16. Can Google and other search engines properly index my site if other sites link to my site via Affiliate Links?
Yes. Search engine robots have no trouble traversing Affiliate Links.
17. Am I 100% guaranteed referral credit no matter what the customer does to avoid being tracked?
Tracking affiliate referrals is crucial to the success of our business, so you can be sure that we use our best efforts to track customers within the constraints of the law and available technology. However, for the sake of legal correctness we have to make the following disclaimer:
The affiliate (if any) we associate with any sale is determined by an automated tracking system. Any decision made by this system is final, and not subject to petition or debate. Though we believe our tracking system to be more fair and accurate than any alternative, we make no representation regarding the ability of the system to track any specific customer, for any specific length of time.
18. Will I get referral credit if I make Affiliate Links that open into pop-up or pop-under windows?
Yes. Pop-up, pop-under, and "exit" windows are not a problem.
19. Is there a way for me to test my Affiliate Links and make sure they are working?
Yes! You can verify that your links are set up correctly by following the steps outlined below:
1. Enter your Affiliate Link into a new browser window, and hit ""Enter".
2. Click on one of the Shopping Cart Link.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the BFWLabels.com Shopping Cart window. You should see your account ID listed as the affiliate. For example, [affiliate = 36].
This test proves that your link is set up correctly. It also ensures that your account will be credited with any commissions earned from paying customers as a direct result of your referral.
20. My Affiliate Link isn't working - what is wrong?
Please checkout the following things:
1. Make sure that your link is set up in the following format:
2. Make sure that both your ID is spelled correctly.
3. If clicking through the Affiliate Links brings up a 404 error, it means that either the our website is down or the Product does not have an Affiliate Link Target URL listed in their account. Please inform us of this issue by submitting an inquiry to our Report Problems Form.
4. Use our Product/Affiliate Customer Service Form to submit an inquiry if you are still having problems.